A Society for Internal Cartographers
This is a gwish. Something in-between a goal and a wish. A wanting at the wishing well, where I hope the wishing well gives me hints for how to go about it.
What is it?
- a physical place to meet for Internal Cartographers and Psychological Process Engineers
- a virtual place to meet for Internal Cartographers and Psychological Process Engineers
- a place to share the hard, the good, the gwishes
- a place to share ways to deal with the hard, the good and the noticings
- a place to learn and to teach
- a place to play and experiment
What are it’s qualities?
safety, fun, freedom, lightness, grounding, connection, help, being heard, silly
How could this come into being?
It has come into being, however ephemeral it may be, in my head already. So how can it come into being outside my head? Well I am putting it here and seeing what happens.
What is my commitment?
I commit to staying with this idea and seeing what comes up, and who finds this interesting.